Important updates regarding COVID-19
Welcome to the upcoming events directory. From here you can see all of the events available or offered by Eperformance Inc.
GoC Personnel Security Screening Solution
IMPORTANT UPDATES: In light of development regarding COVID-19 this event will now be held online through WEBEX. Please login through the WEBEX link and we will redirect you with the updated meeting credentials.
Join us for a briefing and demonstration of our modernized GoC personnel security screening solution.
Our goal is to exchange information, insights, and learn about how this solution will meet your requirements.
Date: Tuesday, April 7th 2020
Time: 1:00pm – 2:30pm
Access key:199 478 795
Please confirm your attendance to Michelle Evraire – Federal Gov’t Lead
- Opening Remarks: Michelle Evraire, Microsoft Canada.
- Overview of Personnel Security Screening Solution: Eric Alain, President of Eperformance Inc. a Microsoft Partner
- Demonstration: Todd Moore and David Hoodspith, Eperformance
- Discussion & Roundtable: Exchanging information and feedback on solution.
Key benefits of this solution include:
- A government compliant security assessment and file monitoring tool allowing hiring and security officials to be more responsive
- Automatic generation and management of security forms including the PSCA Form (330-23), Security Clearance Form (330-60), Security Screening Certificates and Briefing Form (330-47) etc.
- Expedited reliability testing cycles
- An integrated security file database eliminating paper and semi-automated process
- Detailed and complete security files on all staff leveraging advanced case management for security assessment and monitoring
- A common security file model allowing security files to follow employees transferring between Departments.
- Ability to manage many facets of Departmental personnel security including incident management and secure asset management.
- Adheres to the GoC Standards (Standard Application forms i.e. 330-23, 330-60)
- Operates at Protected B (PB/M/M)
- Automates the Security Screening Request Process
- Status Tracking for Security Applicants
- Maintains a complete Security File on staff
- Electronic Transfer of Security Files Between Departments
- Incident Management
- Incident Intake and Investigation
- Incident History
- Integrates with related security systems (i.e. fingerprinting, card production, HR)
- Dashboards and Flexible Reporting